Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ch. 9 McCurdy and Ch 10 Automobiles

These chapters relate how McCurdy came to town and in a big way helped to shape the industry of Evansville, namely Buggy manufacturing.  Just as canals were replaced by railroads, buggies were replaced by automobiles.  You have a .pdf version of this book on your EVSC gmail/GOOGLE Drive. 

Instead of comprehension questions, tell me what you leaned in these chapters by using the Big 5 questions.  Do the Big 5 for each chapter, 10 points EACH. 

The Big Five
1.      What prior knowledge do I have about this topic?
2.     What are the main events in chronological order?
3.     How can I summarize this story?
4.     What are three supporting details from the story?
5.  What can I infer that the author didn’t tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment